If you forgot your Android Lock xt Password for your iPhone 3g, 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPod Touch, here are the steps to remove it without restore:
- USB Conncet your iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Since you can’t SSH (If you can then move to next step after making SSH connection) you can use iFunbox [Windows] or iPhone Browser [Mac] to explore your iPhone/iPod’s files. [Use USB based applications like iPhone Explorer or DiskAid to access and replace these files or use SSH using WinSCP or CyberDuck(Mac)]
- With your iPhone/iPod browser look and enter the “Library” folder under root. Then look for a folder in there called “Mobile Substrate” enter that and go to, “DynamicLibraries”.
- Find two files called, “AndroidLock.plist” and “AndroidLock.dylib” and Delete those two files only!
- Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch and re-jailbreak it if you are on iOS 3.1.2.
Thats it, cheers 🙂